District 95 Transportation/Buses
Buses will operate with a maximum capacity of 50 (includes driver or any bus aides) per State guidance. Seating charts and optimized routes will be used to maximize social distancing on buses.
- Buses will be wiped down between morning and afternoon routes, in addition to existing daily sanitization
- Drop off and loading of students will be staggered by time and location to limit the number of students entering or exiting the building in the same location at the same time while maintaining social distancing requirements
- Students will load the bus back to front and exit the bus from front to back
- All students will be given an assigned seat
- Students may only be assigned to one bus stop
- Masks will be required while riding the bus