The Human Resources Department is committed to providing quality services to attract, develop, motivate and retain staff in alignment with the District’s mission, vision, and values. The department supports the district in the following areas:
The Human Resources Department strives to support staff with current information and assistance to resolve any questions or concerns as they arise.
The District hires the most qualified personnel consistent with budget and staffing requirements and in compliance with School Board policy on equal employment opportunity and minority recruitment.
All vacancies are posted on the District’s online applications system.
Interested applicants should review the position postings and corresponding position qualification requirements prior to submission of an application. All applicants for positions that may require an ISBE license must make sure they are properly licensed in the state of Illinois prior to submitting their application for a position.
Comprehensive Employee Benefits
- Medical insurance- Four plan options are offered to all eligible staff through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Dental insurance- Three plan options are offered to all eligible staff through Guardian
- Life insurance- the District offers an employer paid life insurance/accidental death and dismemberment policy to all eligible staff as well as the opportunity to purchase additional supplemental life insurance through Guardian
- Long term disability- the district provides LTD coverage for eligible staff members at no cost to the employee
- Tuition Reimbursement programs- are available to eligible staff members per the collective bargaining agreement and ESP handbook
- 403(b) program- District offers the opportunity for staff to participate in an optional 403(b) program
- Employee Assistance Program- available at no cost to the employee
Lake Zurich Community Unit School District 95 always welcomes additional substitutes to our available call list. The District currently employs substitutes for the following positions:
- Substitute Classroom teacher
- Substitute Paraprofessional
- Substitute Nurse
The following are required for each position:
Substitute Classroom Teacher – Individuals who hold a valid Professional Educators License (PEL) or Substitute Teachers License (SUB) may be employed as a classroom substitute.
Substitute Paraprofessional- only candidates that hold either a valid PEL, PLS for Substitute teaching or PLS with a Paraprofessional are eligible to serve in a Paraprofessional role.
Substitute Nurse- candidates must hold a valid Department of Professional Regulation license in nursing to be eligible. One year experience is preferred.
Prior to placement in any school, student teachers must contact the Human Resources Department for placement approval and completion of required paperwork.
Students and/or their advisors are responsible for supplying the following:
- Proof of recent Physical (dated within 90 days of placement confirmation)
- Copy of fingerprint criminal background investigation, FBI and ISP (student teacher responsible for this cost)
- DCFS Acknowledgement of Mandated Reporter Status Form (Form CANTS 22)
- Form 6.235-AP1 Acceptable Use of Electronic Networks (middle and high school grade level practicums only)
- Copy of current Driver’s License
- Student and cooperating teacher edTPA agreement forms (student teachers only - not required for observation)
- Information on class or course study that explains the necessity for classroom field experience (this could be a course syllabus)
- Legal Letter of Agreement between the College/University and Community Unit School District 95