On March 20th, 2018, thanks to the overwhelming support of our voters, an inspiring future was secured for District 95 students, staff, and community. More than 67% of voters supported the District issuing $77.6 million in bonds to fund facility improvements. [Please note, the decrease in bond payments for District 95 will not be reflected on tax bills until 2021.] From air conditioning, to renovated libraries, to a new May Whitney and more, the everyday learning environments will be transformed to better empower students and staff to achieve personal excellence.
In Spring 2018, criteria were adopted for developing an implementation schedule: Quality, Cost, Expense Schedule, Bond Issuance, Schedule, Capacity, and Community. These criteria were used to develop a specific construction timeline for the projects, which was brought before the Board of Education in May.
The construction timeline, project list and status, and referendum financing updates can be found on this page. Regular construction updates are also provided for certain key projects already underway.
- Capital Projects & Status
- MSN STEAM
- MSS STEAM
- Softball Field (MW Campus)
- Church Street/Midlothian Road Improvements
- Sarah Adams Parking Lot
- Isaac Fox Library Renovation
- Middle School South Library Renovation
- Lake Zurich High School Improvements
- May Whitney, New Elementary School
- Seth Paine Renovation
- Sarah Adams Updates
- Air Conditioning (Middle School South & Isaac Fox)
- Construction Timeline
- Referendum Financing Update