Little Leaders Preschool is a blended preschool offered by Lake Zurich Community Unit School District 95. Enrollment in the tuition-based program is open to families who reside within the District 95 boundaries. The maximum enrollment in each classroom will be 15 children with one teacher and two paraprofessionals. Each teacher is dually certified. The preschool curriculum is aligned with the Illinois Early Learning Standards as well as District 95’s K-12 curriculum. Parents of the tuition- based program will be expected to provide their own transportation.
The Little Leaders Preschool is a five day a week, two and a half hour per day (morning or afternoon) program. Tuition is $2,600.00 per school year, which can be either paid in full or in ten equal installments of $260.00. The first installment is due August 15th, 2021. The subsequent 9 payments will be due on the 15th of each month. Tuition is paid one month in advance.
To secure a placement in the program, a non-refundable application fee of $50.00 and the completed application materials need to be returned to the District Administration Building, 832 S. Rand Road, Lake Zurich. Parents may pick up the application materials at the same location, or print them off from this page (Packets are formatted to accommodate double-sided printing) - located at the bottom of this page. Applications must be completed and returned and fees paid prior to registration.
Children must be 3 years old by September 1st of the enrolling school year. The students must be potty trained to participate within the blended Little Leaders Preschool.
The registration packet can be found below. If you are unable to access this information or for more information regarding the Little Leaders Preschool program, please contact Gaby Mascote at the Office of Student Services (847) 540-4970.
Registration for the 2020-21 school year has ended. The registration for the 2021-22 school year begins on March 4, 2021.
LZHS “Little Bears” Preschool Information
Use this link to register online: Preschool Registration Form
The Little Bears Preschool Program is part of the Lake Zurich High School Child Development courses. The preschool is located at LZHS. In this program, the high school students prepare and organize engaging lessons and activities that encourage growth in all the areas of development. Everyday is full of fun and learning through play, songs, crafts, and large group activities.
Dates and Times
- 4 & 5 year old Preschool is in session TUESDAY and THURSDAY
- 3 year old Preschool is in session WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY
- Fall semester will run for 13 weeks from Sept. to Dec. from 8:45 - 11:00 a.m.
- Spring semester will run for 13 weeks from Feb. to May from 8:45 - 11:00 a.m.
- Preschool runs on the high school schedule. Preschool calendars will be sent home with the welcome letter early fall and early spring.
- The cost of the preschool is $125 for the Fall session, $125.00 for Spring session or $240 for both sessions.
- At least one semester of tuition is due with the application.
- Registration forms: Completed application, health and insurance waiver with tuition can be mailed to the address below or hand delivered to the high school. Applications are accepted on a first come first serve basis. Health forms must be dated within the last year and MUST be in our possession BEFORE the first day of school.
Children MUST be FULLY potty trained.
Two weeks prior to the start of school you will receive a letter in the mail with dates and times of orientation. We strongly suggest that every child and a parent/guardian attend one of the sessions.
You may park along the curb in front of the classroom (entrance number 4) to drop-off and pick-up your child. Longer visits will require parking in the visitor parking at the main entrance.