K-12 Online Registration for 2023-24
For the 2023-24 school year, the District is introducing a new student information system with a new enrollment process; please carefully review the instructions below before proceeding.
Obtain Login Information
NEW TO DISTRICT
Open ParentVUE and click “Create a New Account” (expand options).
Verify that the parent/guardian has not previously enrolled a student in District 95.
Review the Privacy Statement.
Provide your primary email address.
Using the link in the activation email, create a password and activate the account.
- If this is your first time logging in, go to ParentVUE and click “Request Account Activation.” Fill out the required information. Follow the instructions in the email to activate the account.
REGISTER THE STUDENT
Log in to ParentVUE and click Online Registration (top right).
Select the 2023-24 Student Registration K-12.
Review and update all information for returning students and add any new students. When complete, submit the registration.
VERIFY RESIDENCY AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE
NEW STUDENTS: Complete Proof of Residency and Birth Certificate Verification in person at your child's school by scheduling an in-person appointment. The registration will not be accepted until residency is verified. During the appointment you will provide proof of residency, an original birth certificate, and have the opportunity to submit health forms. Review the Accepted Documents for Proof of Residency and Health Form Requirements.
RETURNING STUDENTS: No further action needed at this time. In the event that proof of residency is required, you will be contacted by the business office.
PAY FEES AND UPLOAD HEALTH FORMS
Once you receive an email that your registration has been accepted, follow the instructions in the email to access your PushCoin account and pay your registration fees, beginning in April. All registration fees must be paid prior to the first day of school.
Print the appropriate health forms for your child according to their grade and upload them in ParentVUE or bring them to your school. View the Health Form Requirements by grade.
Please contact Support@lz95.net with any questions.
For the 2023-2024 school year, Health Forms can be uploaded through ParentVUE. Please follow the steps below at any point in the year to upload your Health Forms, including Sports Physicals.
- Log in to ParentVUE and click Online Registration (top right).
- Select the 2023-2024 Health Form Uploads or 2023-2024 Sports Physical Uploads.
- Click on the Documents tab on the left.
- Upload your documents to the correct category. When complete, submit the registration.
- Additional information may be required upon request from the school nurse. If you have any questions, contact your school nurse or submit a ticket by emailing email@example.com.